LIVEstock Music Festival will begin Friday September 18, 2020 and end Sunday September 20, 2020. Doors open at 4pm Friday and all patrons and vendors should be packed up by 12pm Sunday.
LIVEstock Music Festival supports sustainable living, a limited carbon footprint and a life lived in harmony with nature. We invite all vendors who feel they make or sell products in alignment with our goals in healing the world to join us!
We are specifically looking for the following: CBD Products, Hemp Products, Bamboo Products, Metal, Wood or Glass Products, Leather Goods, Candles, Homemade Bath & Soap Products, Homemade Apparel, Herbal Medicines, and Incense products.
If you make/sell any of the above, or anything we have failed to mention, please apply below!
Non-Food Vendor Information:
- Fees & Payment: $50 for a 10x10 space.
- All vendors must provide your own power/generator (if needed.)
- All vendors must provide your own tent, table and chairs.
- All vendors may begin load in Friday at 11am. Keep in mind gates open at 4pm, and no vendors will be permitted to enter festival grounds after that time.
- All vendors are required to load out by Sunday 12pm, unless prior arrangements are made. This can be discussed on a case by case basis.
- All non-concession vendors are prohibited from selling food & beverages.
- You may not sell any illegal substances, tobacco products or weapons on festival grounds.
- ATMs will be present on festival grounds.
- LIVEstock Music Festival will have security but we are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged vendor items.