FOOD & BEVERAGE VENDORS
LIVEstock Music Festival will begin Thursday May 12, 2022 and end Sunday May 15, 2022. Doors open at 4pm Thursday and all patrons and vendors should be packed up by 12pm Sunday. We are looking for a variety of food and beverage vendors to keep our patrons fueled, hydrated and happy all weekend!
All food vendors must carry appropriate business, insurance and health code licensing with the State of Indiana. For that information CLICK HERE
Food & Beverage Vendor Information:
- All vendors must supply your own trailer or truck.
- All vendors must supply your own power/generator.
- You may begin load in Wednesday May. 11 after 2 PM. Keep in mind gates open at 4pm on Thursday the 12th, no vendors will be permitted to enter festival grounds after that time.
- All vendors are required to load out by Sunday 12pm, unless prior arrangements are made. This can be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Vendors will be required to give 10% discounts to Talent and Volunteers on food & non-alcoholic beverages.
- ATMs will be available on festival grounds.
- LIVEstock Music Festival will have security but we are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged vendor items.